The ROKIT 7 G4 was built from high-grade materials, and it shows. The extreme rigidity and impressive tensile strength-to-weight ratio of its Kevlar drivers ensure low-distortion sound reproduction across the entire frequency range. Its enclosure minimizes unwanted resonance, giving you spot-on low-end performance. Its front-firing port delivers exceptional bass extension and allows you to place it closer to walls without sacrificing accurate low-frequency response. Fluid mechanics fully tuned to the entire speaker yield consistent air pressure behavior at all volumes, resulting in a generous sweet spot, precise imaging, and a spacious three-dimensional soundstage. We’ve found that the ROKIT 7 G4 produces minimal ear fatigue and gives you a balanced listening experience. You can mix on a pair of these studio monitors for hours and enjoy every minute of it.
The ROKIT 7 G4 monitor is built with a scientifically designed speaker enclosure and a front-firing port that offers low-end extension, punch, and flexible room positioning. Other features include: Class-D 145W total output power, ISO-foam pads that decouple the speaker from the surface, and a built-in brickwall limiter to protect the system and offer wider dynamics. A power cord is included.
- Professional-grade studio monitors designed and engineered in the USA
- Matching woofer and tweeter made with Kevlar fiber
- Built-in efficient Class-D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK app with room correction tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality low-resonance speaker enclosure
- Brickwall limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth, and height)
- Optimized high-frequency waveguide
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low-frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension